Other Upcoming Activities
Swain County Agricultural Fair
A County Fair-style festival, complete with judging of vegetables, eggs, and flowers; agricultural demos; craft vendors; food vendors and live music!!
- Date: August 21, 2021 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Great Smoky Mountains Event Park 1130 Hyatt Creek Road (exit 69 off US Hwy 74) Bryson City, NC
- Admission is $1 per person
- Youth Fair Arts & Crafts Exhibit & Judging – Youth Divisions include: Non-Competitive for Ages 8 and Under, Non-Competitive for Special Needs All Ages, Competitive for Ages 9-18. Ribbons will be awarded. Categories include: clothing, art, crafts, collections, photography, baked goods, canned goods, and garden vegetables.
- Dates: Entry Check-in is August 16 & 17 from 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Information &Registration: Click Here for details and entry forms
- Contact: Contact, Kyla-Jo Farmer, Swain County Extension 4-H Agent at kyla-
firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 488-3848.
Mountain State Fair
Enter an item you made, grew or preserved – or enter an animal – in the Fair. There’s LOTS of categories. Check out the website at
Fair Dates: September 10-19
Entry Deadline: August 20, 2021
Registration: Contact Heather Gordon, 4-H Agent, for more information at 828.586.4009 or email@example.com.